Work in a Project Based Learning school based in Shekou, Shenzhen! The tech capital of China, and the world!
Where will I be working?The Shekou district in Shenzhen is the international community’s center. SAIS is located adjacent to Si Hai Park, over 1 square kilometer of beautiful public access land.
What will I be doing?
We have PK-9 classrooms, and a variety of administrative positions at SAIS! Feel invited to send in your resume so that we might consider you for upcoming openings!
We are working with ISS-Schrole and encourage you to go to the following website to view current teaching and administrative (native English speakers) openings and to apply for a position. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Listed below are openings for native Chinese speakers. Please send Chinese and English CV with 2 reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- related experiences in international schools
- love children and work with passion
- speak English fluently
- Bachelor degree in English Education is preferential
- Bachelor degree in English or administration is preferential
- Excellent command of written and Oral English
- Highly organized, a strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of computer skills, like Microsoft office suite
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and telephone communication skills
- Detail oriented, excellent at record keeping and following through on tasks in a timely manner
Has a friendly, helpful character